Jellopets are a Jellocat's companion for a lifetime. They are absolutely loyal and live along Jellocats and their owners. You do not need to own a Jellocat to own a pet.
If your cat owns MORE than one pet, something happens: Out of all pets your Jellocat or YOU own, one is chosen as a LIFETIME SOULMATE.
- Jellopet or Soulmate included - +5x Jelloblocks in total
HOW TO COLLECT swirlBERRIES
SWIRLBERRIES are the official currency you need to be able to buy pets.
To collect 1x Swirlberry, you need to draw a cat collecting or interacting with the berry in the surrounding of where it grows. You will also earn the normal balance of Jelloblocks for each piece of art.
what about the other berries?
The other berries are items your Jellocat can be awarded with for certain things ;)
CREATING A JELLOPET / DESIGN
Once you have all the needed berries, you can put them into the Sugar Lake (C.1 on map) or plant it in soil. A big ball of Jello will grow, and the creature eats its way out.
- You need a certain amount of berries to create a certain pet
- There is no limit on pets.
- You may own one without a Jellocat. All berries can be eaten, too.
- Only soil and the water from the lake will turn them into pets. (free)
- Pets/Berries can be won in events etc
Check the individual pets for colour rules. Some have limitations.
- Like Jellocats, they have colourful teeth and gums!
- Colour them as you wish. Once coloured, you can ONLY change the colour with the SWIRLOOP Berry!
- They can be dressed up, have magical abilities!
- REGISTER your Jellopets at the Jellocat-Masterlist
- Jellopets are made of JELLO!
- Jellopets have individual characters.
- Shop Here you will find how many berries you need for a certain pet.
- Berries are a currency on Lorekeeper, so you can easily buy stuff.
- Collect Jelloblocks
- Get Berries Here