Jellocat of April poll live!Posted 1 week and 3 days ago :: Last edited 1 week and 3 days ago by Leyley55
Feel free to vote for any of these lil fellas :D
Valentines Day's raffles! OPENPosted 1 month and 4 weeks ago :: Last edited 1 week and 6 days ago by Ink
Jellocat of MarchPosted 4 weeks and 10 hours ago :: Last edited 1 week and 6 days ago by Ink
You voted, and we present to you the Jellocat of March!
Have fun drawing them :D
March Emoji Madness Emoji Event - OPENPosted 4 weeks and 1 day ago :: Last edited 4 weeks and 1 day ago by KrissySempaiArt
We are hosting an event which many members requested, making emotes and stickers for our discord server! The prompt can be found under the prompts tab on the site. Please read carefully before submitting!
- The emoji can be 128x128 pixels for a good resolution or only 32x32 pixels, but the file size must be smaller than 256KB. Animated or not is fine !
- The stickers are only allowed up to 60 FPS and APNG files. Stickers in the desktop chat will render at 160x160 dp, this is why Discord recommend uploading stickers as 320x320 px exactly. If we get too many we may have to pick and chose as there's more limited slots for these ! Please make sure these GIF or APNG format if animated ! Ink will be converting these.
- You can use the emojis and stickers outside this server if you have Nitro.
- Your sticker or emoji must comply with discord’s Terms of Service and Community Guidelines.
- Emojis can be only of NPC (cats, pets and group’s items), common emojis like yellow blob, and memes.
- You must follow the general rules of the species when making your own sticker or emoji, such as no gore or nsfw !
- You will earn jelloblocks, amount varies on effort and amount you do.
- You will get a random prize from our shops and items based on what will you draw (ex. draw a berry> one berry)
- We will raffle off 1 Common MYO Ticket every 5 people who will enter.
- Everyone entering will get 1 pet of their choice, only common myo pets like jellosharks or jellofrogs for example.
- Event will end the 31st March
Jellocat of March poll live!Posted 1 month and 1 week ago :: Last edited 1 month and 1 week ago by Leyley55
Give your vote for the Jellocat of March here
Jellocat of February 2023Posted 1 month and 4 weeks ago :: Last edited 1 month and 4 weeks ago by Leyley55
The results are in!
https://www.jellocats.club/character/MYO-118 won the spot as the cat of this month!
Have fun drawing/writing :D
Refresh your cache please!Posted 2 months and 1 day ago :: Last edited 2 months and 1 day ago by TaNa-Jo
We have some design updates that are only visible if you clear your cache! With control+f5
Jellocat of February poll live!Posted 2 months and 1 week ago :: Last edited 2 months and 1 week ago by Leyley55
Go and vote for the next jellocat of the month!
Winter Jellocat Advent Calendar! [Closed!]Posted 3 months and 1 week ago :: Last edited 2 months and 1 week ago by Leyley55
"draw your cats or others having a snowball fight"
Day 4 - Keeping Warm
"draw your cats keeping warm from the snow"
Day 5 -
Be sure to check back daily as new prompts are announced!
all prompts will be due by the end of December so be sure to submit them prizes will be given out afterwards