- Jellocats? -
- What are they exactly made of? -There is always a taste to its jello. You see this little ball up there? That is the jello egg the cat hatched out of. Here, the egg shows strawberries. Might be the jello taste or a magical treat/ability. It can be everything!
- The body -
- Ageing -
Baby: 0-2 years
Adolescent: 3-20 years
Adult: 21- 499 years
Elder: 500-999 years
Mystic: 1,000 years +
As babies, they can be dangerous - they are born with claws and teeth if they have these traits... but usually behave like toddlers, are clumsy and need to be watched.
Adolescent Jellocats sometimes pull off fights or go and travel a lot to see the whole Jello Island and then, decide where to life.
Adults are usually much calmer but the most dangerous if you want to put it like that.
Elder Jellocats are treated with much respect. They spend their time observing and studying magic, artefacts, answer younger Jellocat's questions and mainly give advice. Elders life alone or in groups.
Mystic Jellocats are rare to find, and their minds wandered off a long time ago. Some may be insane when you meet them. You can encounter them on sacred, mystic and rare places only. Mystic Jellocats have weird powers and are incredibly strong.
- Behaviour, food and general info -
- Communication -
Jellocats communicate like Jedi (Star Wars) through their minds with other beings. They may open their mind to everyone or to one person only if they want to communicate in privacy. It usually takes some training for the human to answer the cat, but if the bond is strong enough, everything is possible! This ability comes to Jellocats naturally after birth, and they do not need to learn it.
- Language -
Jellocats have their own language, called WOBBLE. They even have their own symbols and a font you can use. Through international contact with humans from all countries, WOBBLE developed to English grammar and pronunciation, but with their own symbols instead of letters.
- Jellocats may grow up with English, BUT they may have a second native language they can speak!
- On Jello island, this font is used mainly, but Jellocats can learn to speak and write other languages, too!
- Weirdly enough, some cats may have accents! This might be, because of their magic within them or out of unknown coincidences.
- Jellocats DO NOT TALK with their mouths, but each cat still sounds different, because their personality gives them some kind of Aura. Every aura is individual.
- >>> Wobble - Jello Island Font (free download) <<<
- Breeding and genders -
Jellocat Breeding Guide
They rub their cheeks against each other and through the friction, a magical bolt hits the egg and the cat is ready to hatch. Either the parents have a certain flavour in mind and put it into the egg while they rub their cheeks, or it is pure coincidence.
People let their Jellocats spend some time together, so they have some experience together. Usually, it happens when they are sent to collect jello for their egg. During such a journey they probably grow close to each other and the rest happens out of pure will.
One parent is the subspecies:
The rate for subspecies offspring: 50%
The rate for extra trait offspring (rare): 70%
- If the parents have the same traits, they will be inherited. 100%
- Chance of pattern inherit: 50%
- You are not allowed to freely making breeds. They are only available through special events or ticket purchase.
- 2 Jellocats are needed. Yours and another one's Jellocat / or another one you own. Genders do not matter.
- Where do they live? -
All Jellocats live on Jello Island until they get adopted/found by a human. Humans travel to Jello Island without knowing Jellocats live on it. Some humans may know about it because they found a jello egg, but usually, they find one with pure luck. Some even see a Jellocat walking around but Jellocats are shy when they meet a human for the first time and so, most eggs are found. Jello Island is a weird island where jello can be found, and somehow the Jellocats evolved. It is said that there once was a cat so in love with jello it simply turned into one! There are different 'lands'. A Jellocat can live everywhere and some prefer only one area rather than wandering around. Sugar water can be found on Jello Islands only - all other lakes are just made of water.
- Closed species? -Closed species means that you are not allowed to make your own without explicit permission.
- Can they wear clothes? -Yes!! They LOVE dressing up! Jewellery, clothes etc!
- Do Jellocats have any customs? -Yes, they do have several:
- Birthdays: Every year, Jellocats celebrate their birthday. Each Jellocat brings jello or an item the birthday cat likes.
- Halloween: A very popular thing with dressing ups.
- Christmas, aka "The Great Gift day": Jellocats celebrate Christmas with gifts and decorating. 24th December is the day when all Jellocats build, buy or create gifts.
- Passing away: If a Jellocat gets eaten, and it is not possible to rebuild it (no head), Jellocats come together and build a little boat out of jello and send the body away on the sea - becoming one with water again. There is a holy book where the names are written in.
By adopting any adopt you agree on my terms.